Monday, May 28, 2012

Treasure Basket: Wood

Now this one may look a bit boring (to us, anyway - this was one of Juliet's faves!), but there are all sorts of shapes, textures, and even sounds in this basket.

Here's what's inside: (all wooden)
:: bowl
:: maraca
:: train track (from James' train set)
:: owl teether (handcrafted by my friend's father!)
:: sheep
:: jumbo die
:: the basket itself!

Read my first Treasure Basket post for more details on the how and why behind Treasure Baskets.

~Thank you for your comments!~

2 comments:

Vanda said...

I really like it, it's so simple and beautiful. Especially the owl! Have a nice day.

Unknown said...

I love how you've made themes out of these treasure baskets. I had them when mine were little but they were full of completely miscellaneous items that I switched out every so often. The themes of all wood, all one colour, etc. make it so much more appealing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails